- a Silent Hunter III (GWX 3.0 installation);
- reliable internet connection;
- a software for instant messaging, like Yahoo Messenger, Skype, MSN Messenger or even beter - Teamspeak 3, because we have access to http://comsubcommand.spruz.com/ Teamspeak 3 server, due to the courtesy of Nibbie1, the address is tatc.ts3.nfoservers.com, port is 5850, and the password will be given to any member interested via PM.
- a microphone (optional).
We are keeping a record of our multiplayer missions fought ("Normal", "Generated" or "Custom"), with information about the warship and merchant tonnage sunk for each officer involved, and at the end of each mission, each of the officers will have a status, one of the following:
- "Survived" (if he ended the mission without being sunk);
- "Surrendered" (If he ended the mission while being sunk at the surface);
- "Missing in action" (if he lost his internet connection, the game was crashing while playing or he left the game while being under threat due to various reasons);
- "Dead" (if his uboat was sunk while submerged).